You are about the participate in a great outdoor adventure. Back by popular demand - with new tech foot updates - our best-selling ski/ride touring sock is reinforced with pure comfort when your comfort zone is nowhere to be found. Shin cushioning reduces boot bruises and impact when exploring uncharted territory, and mesh merino wool panels on the back of the calf keep you dry as the desert on Mars.
Pair with: Alpine peaks, type 2 fun, charcuteski, reruns of the Twilight Zone
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These tall cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski and snowboard boot pressure.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 38||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41-42||7.5 - 9|