The award-winning Roxa Element 120 I.R. Wrap Ski Boots put this small Italian company on the map. Their Next Gen Cabrio design uses a freeride-focused 3 piece shell design to create a stable, smooth flexing ride with impressive lateral power transmission. Whether you're hot lapping the park, straight lining chutes or dropping cliffs, the Intuition® liner and heel lock buckle will provide you with a responsive and dialed ride you'll count on all season long.
- Last: 99 Bio Fit – Anatomic 99mm fit last with pre-formed relief in the most common fit issue areas: ankle, navicular, 1st metatarsal, 6th toe.
- Adjustable Spoiler
- Flex: 120 – Hard charging, high performance flex suitable for aggressive skiers.
- Adjustable Flex Screw
- Intuition Roxa (I.R.) Freeski MS Wrap Liner – This liner is a perfect blend of precise fit, comfort, and performance. The 100% Intuition® EVA foam Power Wrap system reduces pressure points and at the same time provides excellent performance for a wide range of skiers needs. This boot liner is lightweight and warm due to the closed cell EVA foam and is fully heat-moldable.
- Next Gen Cabrio – Use of advanced CAD Design technology, 3D printed prototyping, and cutting-edge ultralight polymers achieve minimal form with outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
- Grilamid / Grilamid
- Adjustable Forward Lean – This configuration allows for 3 different forward lean positions.
- 3 Aluminum Micro Adjustable Buckles
- Heel Lock Buckle – Independently functioning instep buckle is positioned at a 45° angle securing the heel during all phases of skiing and hiking.
- Inverted Toe Buckle – Protects buckle lever from damage while skiing in the park or rough terrain situations.
- Velcro Power Strap
- Modular Sole – Comes with a DIN sole, but compatible with a Grip Walk sole.