All-mountain. All American. The Captain goes big on comfort and cushioning with patriotism and pride. Just like every single one of our socks, it's still made in Northfield, Vermont, USA.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These no cushion socks are ultralight and smooth - these are the best thin socks for skiing or snowboarding.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 38||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41-42||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 47||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||48 - 50||15 - 16|